Ultrasun SPF 30 Ultralip Balm

I have been meaning to pick up a lip balm with a high spf factor for the summer and especially for when I am planning on sunbathing on holiday. 

The Ultrasun SPF 30 Ultralip Balm was mentioned by Lisa Eldridge recently and I do trust this woman with regard to skincare. Look at her!! She looks amazing so must be doing something right!



You know how some of the older lip balms on the market that have SPF in them cause that ghost effect on the lips. Leaving a white effect that looks blooming awful. Well on some people it looks quite nice, but I personally cannot pull it off, or any of these nude lips to that fact. Luckily this balm looks normal when applied. Just like a regualr balm. It also feels great on the lips with no horrid smell.

Big Lips R us

Look! It looks nice ey. 

I haven't given this a good go on the actual sun protectingness of it. But I'm trusting it will be fine, as the brand is well known and reputable. Hope so anyway!!

Comments

Popular Posts