Caudelie Soleil Divin Anti-Aging Face Suncare SPF 50

A photograph of Caudelie Soleil Divin Anti-Aging Face Suncare SPF 50
I stocked up on a couple of Caudelie essential items the other day (more about those another time, but I'm mainly talking about the Caudelie Beauty Elixir) and got this as a free with purchase gift.

Not bad really! Especially as I was actually looking for a high factor sunscreen for the face for the summer and my up and coming holiday.

It's the Caudelie Soleil Divin Anti-Aging Face Suncare SPF 50 £19

So far, so good. I tried the Bioderma Photoderm AKN Matt one last summer. Thought it was pretty good, but when I used it again in April I'm sure it broke me out. So I knew I needed to try something else. Spots, especially on holiday, are not a good look!

I've worn this sunscreen a few times now. I went for SPF 50 as I'm trying to protect the skin on my face from the sun especially as this skin in thinner, more delicate and can really age quickly. No one wants to look like they have leather for skin when they get a bit older. Anyway, so high factor is the way forward. 

A photograph of Caudelie Soleil Divin Anti-Aging Face Suncare SPF 50





What Caudelie say:

Specially formulated for the first exposures and extreme sunshine, Caudalie Soleil Divin Anti-Ageing Face Suncare SPF50 provides a high sun protection: broad spectrum UVA/UVB, anti-ageing and cellular DNA. Its silky formula gives skin a matte, transparent and non-sticky finish.

Moisturised, fortified and protected, the skin is evenly tanned, the complexion is luminous.

Main ingredients:
- Patented grape-seed polyphenols: anti-aging and 100% anti-oxidant protection.
- Non-irritating UVA/UVB solar filters (including TINOSORB®): Sun protection.
- Vinolevure®: skin moisturising and fortifying.


Directions:
Apply Caudalie Soleil Divin Anti-Ageing Face Suncare SPF50 before sun exposure generously and evenly onto a cleansed face and neck. Avoid the eye contour area. Re-apply at least every 2 hours and after swimming for optimal protection.

A photograph of Caudelie Soleil Divin Anti-Aging Face Suncare SPF 50

A photograph of Caudelie Soleil Divin Anti-Aging Face Suncare SPF 50

This cream rubs into the skin beautifully. It doesn't leave a white cast or your skin feeling greasy. This hasn't caused any spots so far which is a major bonus for me. 

Would I repurchase?: Yes

Comments

Popular Posts