Garnier Body


Say hello to my little moisturising friends.

A photo of two garnier body moisturisers. Garnier Intensive 7 days Ultra-softening lotion and Garnier Summerbody lotion

Garnier Body Intensive 7 days lotion and Garnier body Summerbody moisturising lotion.

You could say they are moisturising cousins.

As with all the new beauty products, that seem to be constantly released every week, I wanted to try the Garnier body moisturiser as soon as I saw the adverts on the television. I thought "I need that in my life". Well it turns out I did!

I finally tried the normal body moisturiser months and months after its release, when I saw a bottle on offer at the supermarket and I was due for a new body moisturiser (aren't we always?!). I gave in and purchased it.

A photo Garnier Summerbody lotion

A photo of Garnier Intensive 7 days Ultra-softening lotion in Shea Butter



A photo of a swatch of the Garnier Intensive 7 days Ultra-softening lotion
Blob of Garnier Intensive 7 days lotion

A photo of a rubbed in swatch of the Garnier Intensive 7 days Ultra-softening lotion
Smeared about :)

A photo of a rubbed in swatch of the Garnier Intensive 7 days Ultra-softening lotion
Rubbed in


This is a simple body moisturiser, but it just works so well. It really lasts much longer than other ones I have used in the past. My legs still feel  moisturised the day after I apply this. That's not because it is thick, greasy or sticky, it just works! This doesn't even sting when used immediately after shaving. Sometimes when I apply moisturiser after shaving my legs it can sting, this is so gentle.

They do lots of different scents for different skin types. I have the Nourishing Shea Butter one for dry to extra-dry skin.


The Summerbody is the best moisturiser with a hint of fake tan I have ever used (I've tried 3 or 4 over the past few years). It doesn't streak, even if you have just shaved your legs. My only problems is if I have slapped this on without any prep what-so-ever, my heels go brown. Nothing a little scrub in the shower won't fix. The tan this gives lasts at least a week. I got the deep version as my skin naturally tans easily and goes a darkish colour. It does have a slight fake tan smell, but only when it develops after a good few hours.

These 2 are also a complete bargain price wise. They are:

Garnier Body Intensive 7 days lotion 400ml is £4.99 (Currently on offer at Boots for £3.33)

Garnier body Summerbody moisturising lotion 250ml is £5.36 (Currently on offer at Boots for £2.68)

For that kind of price you cannot go wrong with these.  

Would I repurchase? Yes, I already have!

What is your best body moisturiser?

Comments

Popular Posts