Seche Vite Dry Fast Topcoat Review

I went to paint my nails recently (for this post actually!) and my OPI top coat had gone all gloopy and wouldn't go on. It was almost empty anyway so I decided to try a different one, and I'd heard good things about this one so thought I'd give it a bash.




It's the Seche Vite Dry Fast Topcoat £9.95.

For some reason I decided to actually read the bottle when I first used this yesterday. Probably as I remembered that I had heard mixed reviews of this top coat from other bloggers. Some said that the consistency was a tad odd. I can completely see where they are coming from. It is so thin when in the bottle, and you have to make sure you only have one blob on the brush, but when you paint it onto the nail it almost immediately goes thick, a creates a proper, substantial layer on the nail. 




My main plus for this so far is that it also dries your nail varnish! That's something I've really struggled with again since I stopped having my nails done regularly with Bio Sculpture gel nails (these dry immediately, so you can just get back to your life, rather than hanging around waiting for an eternity). I hate waiting for my nail polish to dry. So when I realised this top coat had dried my polish almost immediately I was rather excited :)




So far my nails look soooo glossy. Almost like gel nails, so I'm loving that. 

It has been 24 hours since painting my nails (in said photo above) and they still look great. I've even been in the garden today doing some tidying and no chips in sight.

I think I may be converted to Seche Vite.

What's the best top coat you use?


Comments

Popular Posts