My Braces Kit and Bag

So... I have braces. 

I've just reached 6 months with them on, so could be a 1/3 of the way into treatment! Woop! I have another blog where I talk about all that and have just done a post about a little kit I have put together with all my "Brace Essentials" in it to carry around in my handbag.

Before all these little bits were just rolling around in the bottom of my handbag, along with a lot of other rubbish. (What's with the bottom of our handbags?!? Everything just seems to gravitate there and multiply!) 


Well I can never find these such items that I need and it was beginning to get annoying so I thought I would get organised and put them all into a little bag. And of course I wanted a pretty bag and here she is! :)

A photo of my Cath Kidston Purse

The bag is from Cath Kidston. It is just the perfect size and shape (flat) and is also made of shiny oilcloth material so hopefully it will be waterproof too. I love all of the Cath Kidston designs and think they are timeless and cute and I won't mind whipping this baby out when I'm in public to attend to brace related stuff :)

Comments

Popular Posts