Cath Kidston Favourites

I love Cath Kidston.


The Cath kidston vintage style of both their stores and products themselves greatly appeals to me and I always get sucked in as I love to see what new designs of prints and fabrics are avaliable whenever I see one of their shops. The products are fantastic and of an extremely high quality. They will remain modern, fresh and functional due to the simplicity and distinctiveness of the classic designs.

Cath Kidston brand is one that I greatly admire and would love to buy lots more of their products but I have the ones shown below and love them all. Some are shared with my mum as she loves them too.

Foldaway Holiday Bag: This is now my main bag for my weekends away (at my boyfriends). I do not DO packing light. I just can't. I like to have everything I may need. This is such a great size. The best thing about it is that it folds away so small when you are not using it. Thats the trouble with most holdalls, where do you put them when you are home!?

Oil Cloth Bookbag: This is handy for when I travel. I chuck in any last minute things that I forgot to pack. Ususally this is quite a few things. Another pair of shoes, my iPad, and charger, a cardigan etc.

Ticket Holder: I have wanted one of these forEVER. I've only had my oyster card for say 2/3 years but always thought it would be nice to have a pretty holder and also make it easier to find in my handbag. Excited to use this next time I am in London in a few weeks time.  

Zip purse: I use this to kept my brace essentials in. I did a little post about it all here. Love it so far. It's so cute and pretty. Excited to whip it out to sort my teeth out next time I'm out with friends.

Key ring: I think this is so beautiful. I loved the tiny stars and had to have this when I laid eyes on it. I hope to get another one when I next need a new keyring.

Comments

Popular Posts