Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Moisturising Stick Review

A photo of Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Moisturising Stick
Sorry about the reflection it was bright today!

I ordered the Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Moisturising Stick 4g (£5.50) after having used the original Nuxe Baume Levres Reve De Miel Honey since Christmas. I love the original balm, the smell, consistency and way it makes my lips feel. So thought the stick version would be good to keep in my handbag. 

First impressions: This is such a lovely lip balm. It smells nice, goes on smoothlu and last but by no means mostly imprtantly. It hydrates my lips! well. I have been using this first thing in the mornings when I put on my face moisturisers. I put this on then apply my make up. and by the time im rready for lipstick etc, my lips actually feels moisturised and ready to have lipstick applied. usually my lips are just too dry and flake if i even attempt to us anything coloured and exciting.  

I love this lip balm. Nearly as much, if not more than its big sister pot of balm.

Would I repurchase: YES

Comments

Popular Posts