Liz Earle Favourite Products

Right, now for years and years I have avoided the Liz Earle brand. This was relatively easy as nowhere in the little town I lived in used to stock it. My main reason for avoiding it was because of my "problem" with constantly purchasing beauty products even though I didn't really need them and the fact that I usually had lots of other things to use up at home. 

Anywho, I had heard so many good things about the hot cloth cleanser not only from friends, reviews on the Internet but mainly that it had won so many awards for being brilliant. The price also put me off a little as this was a time when I hadn't heard of Caroline hirons and hadn't thought about the fact that you only get one face and that its worth spending money on it and maintaining it as opposed to spending more money on make up etc. 

Grumble over. 

My lovely old work colleague and I used to chat about many a thing, especially our mutual love of beauty products, and she was the person who suggested I try the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. She even let me know that one of our local department stores was soon going to stock the range and that I could get a free sample if I bought a copy of the local newspaper. 

Well to cut a long story short, I got the sample. Loved it. And have been using it ever since. 



This was 18 months ago. Since then I have tried more of the Liz Earle range and love everything I've used. Here are a few mini reviews:


I tend to always use this in the evening and my Elemis Apricot toner in the morning as it smells fresher. This is a bit more floral but still smells nice. It doesn't sting at all or irritate. It leaves my skin feeling clean and ready for night cream.














Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser Light:
 

Now I have combination skin, prone to blemishes with an oily T-zone. Yum. So moisturisers always seem to accentuate that area and make it look even more shiny. Not what one wants. So I usually use either an oil free moisturiser or one designed for combination skin. When I realised I loved the hot cloth cleanser from Liz Earle I ordered a pack to try their toner, moisturiser and face mask. I wasn't expecting much from the moisturiser but I have fallen head over heels for it. I used to use the Clinique Dramatically Different Gel, but this is so much nicer. It smells great. Blends into my skin immediately. Never causes that horrible rolling effect that some creams do. It keeps my face moisturised and comfortable all day long, as well as creating a great base for my make-up to sit on.

Liz Earle Brightening Treatment Mask

I didn't love this quite as much as I hoped I would. I think I was expecting a miracle though. That my face would suddenly be radiant and glowing. It is a nice mask, but I just felt I wanted more of an effect from using it. 

Does anyone know a product that does actually do this??! Make my skin GLOW?

Comments

Popular Posts