Dove Heat Defense Spray

They (I don't quite know who they are...) say that you need to use a heat protectant spray on your hair if you are going to apply any kind of heat to it. Whether this be blow drying it, straightening it or curling it. 

I blow dry my hair almost everyday as I usually wash it this often and it takes an age to dry naturally.



I've tried a fair few heat protectant sprays for the hair over the years. Some of them don't seem to be doing much as your hair seems frazzelled after styling, or they dont come out of the bottle very well and you end up with a wet blob on your hair instead of a lovely fine mist to coat it evenly, OR they just smell TERRIBLE *cough VO5*.

The Dove Heat Defense Spray smells great, has a super fine mist every time I use it. It also feels to me like it is actually doing something as my hair seems in much better condition when I use this as opposed to if I forget to use it or pack it.

Would I repurchase?: Yes, and I've bought my Mum and Grandma this too :)

Comments

Popular Posts