TRESemmé Split Remedy Treatment


I got this ages ago when it first launched. Tempted by the promise to repair my damaged hair. Like a product can really do that. I believe that these products do work, but only by improving the appearance of split ends etc. 




Anyway, I initially used to use this when I straightened my hair a lot more. For some reason one day I decided to use this leave in conditioner when I had my hair curly. I have naturally curly hair but always have trouble with frizz and it being generally unruly. Naughty hair. I have found this product to be THE BEST product I have ever used to hold and condition my curls. Before I would always use mouuse, but depending on which on I used, the amount and even the wetness of my hair, more times than not I would end up with crunchy curls. NEVER a good look. 

What TRESemmé say about this product:

For visibly smooth, manageable hair
Up to 80% reduction in split ends after 3 uses
This Product Retain the look & feel of a salon fresh cut for longer with TRESemmé Split Remedy™ - an innovative range designed specifically to repair split ends by up to 80% after just three uses. This lightweight leave in treatment can be used through lengths and ends to restore moisture and softness, instantly leaving your hair visibly smoother. The unique formula, with Reconstructing Complex™, actually mends split ends and, with continued use, protects the health of your hair by repairing further damage as it occurs. From the first use, you will see and feel the difference - noticeably smooth and effortlessly manageable hair.


Wow. That's a mouthful. 

Anyway, this is great on my hair. Perhaps because the ends are damaged, it holds everything in place. All those wispy split ends. 

Would I repurchase this?:

Yes. And I already have time and time again. This is usually on offer, for example it's 2 bottles for £5.75 at boots right now. And a bottle lasts me months. 

Comments

Popular Posts