La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Review

This was at the top of my "to try" list when I needed a new treatment for any blemishes that show their ugly faces.

A Model Recommends and Tanya Burr recommended this for spots so I just had to get it.

A photo of my tube of La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo

Right, now I use this directly on blemishes (spots) that appear, or if I have a badly congested area (usually my chin due to hormonal breakouts) I will apply it to a larger area. This stuff definitely makes a difference. It sort of gets down under the spot, if that makes sense and gets it to not be as angry. It also makes spots clear quicker. 

Just as I am writing this, I have run out of Effaclar Duo and went to get some more from Boots. It was out of stock. My Mum who also now used this has had the same trouble getting hold of this in another part of the country. It was then that I read this blog post from A model recommends that they have reformulated this product! I hope it is going to be as good as the original. 

This is what La Roche-Posay now say about the new Effaclar Duo [+] :


Based on a unique partnership with dermatologists worldwide and through extensive research, La Roche-Posay introduces new Effaclar Duo[+] anti-blemish cream, specifically formulated to target the key signs of oily, blemish-prone skin.
Proven efficacy on:
  • Clinically proven to correct the appearance of blemishes
  • Unclogs blocked pores
  • Helps to refine skin texture
  • Controls the appearance of shine
  • New - Fights against the appearance of marks.

I will have to go and get the new one and give that a go. 

Fingers crossed it is excellent too.

Comments

Popular Posts