Caudalie Beauty Elixir


I have wanted to try this since finding out Victoria beckham couldn't be without it and that it was the key to her glowing skin. Silly I know. I wanted glowy skin. It is ridiculously expensive but I bit the bullet and ordered a bottle. 

What Caudelie say:

Refreshes complexion for instant radiance

Grape, Orange blossom, Rose, Balm mint, Rosemary

Inspired by Queen Isabelle of Hungary’s elixir of youth, this powerful plant based anti-dull complexion treatment smooths away fine lines, tightens pores and gives the complexion a real boost of radiance. A Caudalie cult product favoured by make-up artists, beauty addicts and celebrities, the elixir also works wonderfully to help set make-up.
Shake before use. Avoid the eyes. Spray onto the face before your moisturiser and at any time of the day.



When I first tried the Caudelie Beauty Elixir £11 for 30ml I thought the scent was overpowering and it stung my eyes (even though they were closed!). I thought I'd wasted my money. Then I gave it a second try and a second chance. 
I loved it. The smell was very strong. But also calming and refreshing. I used it this time over my make up. It didn't melt the make up or cause my mascara to run. It just left my face feeling hydrated and fresh. 


I have already repurchased this. Still in the smaller size as I mostly carry this around with me in my hand bag and spritz my face a couple of times a day to rehydrate, or if I just need a calming influence. 
I've also read from skin care guru Caroline Hirons that this is great as a hydrating toner. You also waste less as you spray it directly onto the face, rather than applying to a cotton pad as you would most other toners. She days that the ingredients in this such as rosemary and mint have antibacterial properties. So this is great to use if you suffer from breakouts. 

Would I repurchase: yep and yep

Comments

Popular Posts