My First MAC purchases


Photos of my first MAC lipsticks and lipliner

Photos of my first MAC lipsticks and lipliner

Okay okay, so technically not my first MAC purchases as I do have a couple of their brushes already. But the first actual bits of MAC make up I have ever tried. Like ever. 
Yes I am slow to the party but I've made it :)

What prompted me over the edge to finally buy them was this post from Vivianna does make up. She said that MAC Ruby Woo lipstick is a must have for any woman. 

I have been quite brave (for me!) and have been trying out wearing brighter lips recently, so thought this would be a great shade to try. 



Ruby woo is a classic matte red lipstick. I absolutely love it! It is such a such a wearable colour and surprisingly comfortable to wear considering that it is a matte formula.

I also picked up another MAC lipstick I have been lusting over since either last christmas when I saw another beauty blogger Tanya Burr wearing it. 



A photo of MAC Rebel lipstick on my lips


Rebel is a satin finish lipstick in a deep purple shade. Quite daring for me but hey, you're only young(ish) once! Now is definately the time to be wearing these kind of colours.




Comments

Popular Posts