La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo [+]

So, thought I would do a little trial of the new re-vamped Effaclar Duo [+] and see what its mark fading abilities are really like.

I can tell you one thing already. I MUCH prefer the new gel-cream texture of this. It is a lot thicker than the original effaclar duo. I used to find that that would sometimes ouze out of the tube when you opened it. It could be very runny. This is a lot easier to get out of the tube and also a lot easier to apply. 


I find that this new reformulated version works just as well as the old one. In that it treats spots/blemishes extremely effectively. You can really feel this working. Sometimes if I have a particularly bad spot you can literally feel this tingling. It's not painful but just a bit intense. Good though. I want to know something is happening to the little blighter on my face!

All in all. I still trust this for when I get bad spots. Not sure what I can say about the claim to fade the marks that spots always leave. I've been applying this to one such mark that I have had for 4 weeks and it doesn't seem to be doing much. 

All in all though...

Would I repurchase?: Yes, as it is great at treating spots when they are looking mean.


Comments

Popular Posts