Clinique Cheek Pop in Peach & Plum

I saw these blushers pop up on some blogs earlier in the summer and knew I had to have one.


I only had 2 blushes that I use on a regular basis before and one of them was a clinique blush. I knew I loved their original formula and hoped these new ones would be the same.

They are the Clinique Cheek Pop Blushers in the shades 02 Peach & 04 Plum.





Guess what... they are great. Both give a great POP (sorry I had to) of colour to the cheeks. They almost translate onto the face as a glow. Really quite lovely. The only negative thing with these as they don't seems to last well on me. But then again, no blushes seem to hang around on my face for too long. For this reason I think I tend to put 2 layers of blush on to try and make them last longer and start the day looking rather flushed. Ha.

Would I repurchase?: Yes, just wish they lasted a bit longer!

Comments

Popular Posts