Escentual and Look Fantastic Haul

I might have made a couple of online purchases.  They might be of the skin-care variety... 



REN ClearCalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser 150ml (£16.20)
I wanted this after reading a glowing review about it on Caroline Hirons blog. She said it is great for skin that is prone to blemishes (as mine is) and I was looking for a new cleanser so treated myself. And the bottle is HUGE so I'm hoping it will last me ages.


Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders Minis 3 Products (£15)
I received the Truth Booster Serum in a Glossy Box a while ago and finally used it after is just sitting there for ages. I have never really used a serum before. I'm only twenty-something and haven't until the last few months been good to my face. Well this stuff is lovely. It smells nice, like oranges. Goes on beautifully, and sinks in quickly. As I swear that this amazing little serum has blurred the lines I have on my forehead that I hate. Any product that gets rid of my wrinkles has to be a good'un. The only downside was finding out how much a full size bottle costs. £47 for 30ml! Well in this little threesome you get a 15ml bottle of that and its only £15. I worked that out to be cheaper per ml and you get 2 other things with it(Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Gel-Firming Treatment – 7g+Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation-Renewing Crème– 7g). Bargain.

Bioderma Sensibio H2O - Micelle Solution (formerly Crealine) 250ml (£9.99)
I tried this after buying a small one in Paris. It lasted me for ages and is handy for those nights when you just can't be bothered to wash with water and a face cloth (we all have those days!). It doesn't sting my eyes which is a must and gets off all my make-up.


Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Moisturising Stick 4g (£5.50)

I got the original pot of this for Christmas after lusting after it when Lisa Eldridge mentioned that it was a matte lip balm. I loved that so thought a stick version that I can keep in my handbag would be handy. (It also ment that I got free delivery after adding this to my basket so I had to didn't I?)


Bioderma Photoderm AKN Mat - Matifying Fluid SPF30 40ml (£13.70)
I needed a SPF for my face and after much deliberation chose this one. It gives a matte finish (always good on those hotter days) and was very reasonably priced compared to other face suncreams I considered getting.

This Works Perfect Look Skin Miracle 30ml (£28) 
I was in the mood for treating myself so put this in my basket. A little wayward I know. I have seen a few bloggers using this and remember Lisa Eldridge doing a couple of tutorials last summer using this and thought I'd try it as Ive been trying to not wear and foundation since we've had all this sunny weather in the UK and also that my skin is now quite a lot browner. I thought this might be good to just even me out a little and give a glow. 

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo 40ml (£13.50 - Currently £11.45 on Escentual.com)

This isnt actually for me, but I might end up using it. Its for my brother as he hasn't got the greatest of skin at present (Unfortunately acne is in the family as I had it rather badly when I was younger and had to have the drug Roaccutane in the end).  Anywho, since he's been home from uni, my Mum and I have been trying to sort it out for hi with our lotions and potions and have found that this works well to dry up the spots. I also use it when I have a break out. It is great, just be aware it drys up the area you put it on so don't forget to continue to moisturise even if you have a spot or two (or four).

Have you treated yourself to anything recently? 

Comments

Popular Posts